Saturday, November 24, 2012

Custom Name Plate Hair Bow Holders

These are completely customizable name plates. You can customize the designs (and name) on the name plates, the ribbons used, and the beads for the hanger. All items are custom-made, and will ship in about a week after confirmation of purchase.

After purchase, please send an email to etsy.kristen@gmail.com with the following information:
Name on the Plate / Color of Name
Ribbon Choice
Bead Choice
Desired Design / Colors (currently pictured are a dog, princess theme, and butterflies, but I can do just about anything, so let me know what you'd like, and I'll do a quick mock-up and send it to you for approval before starting).

There are three ribbons used for each holder, and they are 1.5 inches wide and 15 inches long.
The name plate measures approximately 3.5 inches tall and 7 inches wide.

We currently only ship to US locations - keep checking back for additional countries.
*If you don't see ribbons you like, contact me directly before purchasing, and I'll see if I can find what you want. I'm always adding additional options.

Price: $20 + $6.99 S&H








No comments:

Post a Comment